The Texas Historical Commission’s Texas Main Street Program is offering an upcoming seminar on “Market Analysis for Main Street and Historic Downtowns” that is free and open to the public. This is the last in a series of seminars over the past several years that has been offered by the Texas Main Street Program through a Preserve America and National Park Service grant.
Presenting this session is Josh Bloom of The Community Land Use and Economics (CLUE) Group of Arlington, Virginia.
Topics will include:
• Demographics and buying power
• Consumer research (surveys, focus groups, and psychographics)
• Business performance
• Trade areas and sales leakage
• Building and business inventories
• Tools and incentives for business development
• Market-based strategies and implementation
Register for the seminar at: thcfriends.org/texas-main-street-winter-training.