Cuero Main Street, in partnership with the Texas Historical Commission, will host an award presentation and reception in recognition of 11 outstanding Cuero businesses as Texas Treasure Business Award (TTBA) winners.
The TTBA program pays tribute to businesses that have provided employment opportunities and support to the state’s economy for 50 years or more. The presentation will be made by local and THC officials at the Council Chambers at City Hall in Cuero, a Texas Main Street city in the Texas Independence Trail Region.
The 11 businesses being recognized for their longevity and economic impact are:
- Anders Auto Supplies (1935)
- Cuero Propane Gas Company (1934)
- The Cuero Record (1894)
- DeWitt County Producers (1948)
- Freund Funeral Home (1924)
- M.H. Leske Oil Company (1947)
- Paul R. Lucas Accounting & Tax Services (1955)
- Reuss Pharmacy (1845)
- Standard Printing Company (1948)
- Thomas Surveyors (1936)
- TrustTexas Bank SSB (1921)
Please RSVP to 361.485.8008.