Welcome to The Quarters, we hope you enjoy your stay. Remember this is a National Historic Landmark; please be respectful to the site and everything within.
The Quarters will accommodate four Adults or Two Adults and two children. (Four people total included in price) any additional guests (up to two guests) will be $53.25 per person, per night. Admission into the Presidio for you and your guests is included in the price of your stay. Our regular business hours are 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., seven days a week (except major holidays).
Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 5 p.m. and check out time is at 11:00 a.m. If you are not able to make the required check in time, please call the front desk before 4:30 p.m. and let them know so arrangements can be made. When you check out in the morning please lock ALL of the exterior doors in the Quarters when you leave and turn the key in with the front desk. If you are checking out early we ask that you please let the front desk know the evening before if you can, and again lock ALL of the exterior doors to the Quarters and leave the key under the black mat in front of the main entrance to the Presidio.
The Quarters are for the use as enjoyment of Registered Guests ONLY. Registration as a Guest does not permit the use of the Quarters and Grounds as a place to entertain other people. The Quarters and grounds are under 24-hour video surveillance. You will be asked to leave if you break this policy.
We do not have TV, internet or a phone in The Quarters. If you would like to make a fire in the fireplace, you must provide your own fire wood. Fireplace is open for use in the Fall and Winter months only.
There is a small Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster Oven and a regular coffee pot. We provide filters for the coffee pot as well as dishes and flatware. Please bring your own coffee and add-ins. We also do not provide shampoo/conditioner.
There is a $75.00 deposit required to reserve the room per night. The fee is nonrefundable for no shows or cancellations made less than 72 hours of the date of your stay.
As a guest you will be responsible for payment for any damages to the Presidio and any of the furnishings in the Quarters. We ask that you follow a few simple rules. Failure to adhere may result in removal from the grounds and/or extra charges.
- Please do not move any Furniture! Our furniture and floors are fragile and can break and scratch easily.
- If you use any dishes, please wash them and put them back in the cabinets, empty used coffee grounds into the trash and please DO NOT pour grease or food down the sink drain.
- Please empty all drink containers (cans, bottles, drink cups, etc.) Before placing them in the trash cans.
- NO PETS – Pets are NOT ALLOWED in The Quarters
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED in The Quarters or on the Grounds.
- There are extra pillow cases, linens, and towels in the cabinet in the master bedroom. However, we ask that you do not use them without prior approval. If you wish to have extra towels, please ask for them when reserving your room or prior to your stay. If you use the additional towels without the approval from the front desk, you will be charged an additional 5.00 per towel that was used, 10.00 per sheet set.
Please fill out the form below to request a reservation at Presidio La Bahía. The historic site staff will contact you to confirm your reservation.