This list of potential funding sources for historic preservation projects is compiled and maintained by the Texas Historical Commission’s Division of Architecture and was last updated in March 2019. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-463-6094 with feedback. This list provides only brief summaries of potential funding sources, and information including eligibility requirements and application deadlines is subject to change without notice. Please contact grantors directly for more information on their programs.
- Preservation Funding for Homeowners
- Preservation Funding for Businesses
- Preservation Funding for Government Agencies
- Preservation Funding for Nonprofit Organizations
- Preservation Funding for Religious Organizations
- Preservation Funding for Rural Communities
- Regional Preservation Funding
- Disaster Resources for Historic Properties
- Grant Resources
You are welcome to download the entire database of funding sources for historic preservation projects (PDF).